Sunday 24 June 2012

Almost finished!

Yes indeed it's almost finished - these little embroideries are really fast, especially as once the outlines are completed I can steam ahead and fill in spaces without needing the pattern to do more than choose the right colour to use next.

I've only got a bit of skin to complete and then the hair and it's finished and as it's pouring with rain the plan to go out this afternoon has been cancelled, so I'll have more time to complete this. We were going to go to an old communal bakery to see what it was like in the old days when people baked their breads there and then on to the fire engine museum. Neither the kids nor me want to get dripping wet on our bicycles getting there and the activities are mostly outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.