Thursday 6 September 2012

UFO #6: seashells


Yesterday I picked the 6th UFO to work on - It's Maria van Scharrenburg's  "water" themed embroidery: seashells (pattern id: 8475 F / 4915 E). It's 8 x 8 inches / 20 x 20 cm when completed and I had partially done the largest shell of the pattern. This afternoon I finished the largest shell and decided that it was high time I updated my bog and started keeping it updated - hopefully I can get into the swing of things again :) I'll update every time I finish another shell.

I feel much better now I've started working on older stuff and getting it done. I do still need to either frame or otherwise finish the finished embroideries but well.. that's not something I have to worry about too much yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.