Saturday 10 November 2012

UFO #7: The last fish

I was tempted to crop this image so you could see the stitching more easily and then I realised that you would then not see how small it is compared to the other fish so I left it uncropped. Progress isn't going as fast as it was with the red fish but I'm getting there! Some days I get lots done - some days I don't however having to remember that I'm working in mirror image is slowing me down a little, especially when I need to start the next colour. The black bit is in the face of the fish. I have completed most of the darker green and white, all  of the lighter green and have started to do the black.

2 comments:

  1. AND, it looks like plenty of room for this fish :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah - with the two large fish I did each 5 stitches too close to the outer border this little fish has 10 stitches extra space to swim in ;)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.