Sunday 22 February 2015

Celtic Wolf - WIP post 11

Friday I was at 4249 after another slow day. Yesterday I was not so busy with doing stuff but having a down day just chilling and stitching while my bf did his own things resulting in a nice relaxing day for the both of us. I was even able to join Carla and the girls for a bit in our IHSW hangout - always fun to catch up and see what everyone got and has done! As a result I got quite a bit of stitching done and ended up doing 500 stitches AND 9.14 inches of XL back stitching! I finished doing the braided area as much as I could and then did the blue background around and between it all.
Today I shall be doing 2 things: first is choose which colours to use for the stitching of the face as I have not yet decided on that and the second is to do some more of the silver area's to hopefully get a chunk more done of them though today does look like it's going to be busier than yesterday.

Stitches done:500
Backstitches done: 9.14
Total stitches: 4749 (= 26.38%)
Total backstitches: 42.76 inches

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that does look like a lot! Great work, and sounds luke you two had a lovely quiet day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is quite a bit , somehow I managed to do more than expected. Yes we did :D

      Delete
  2. Nicely done! It's almost time to move the hoop tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! NOOOOOOOO!! gotta get the new threads and stitch them first!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.