Thursday 26 February 2015

Celtic Wolf - WIP post 15

I'm seriously late with this but I did get photo's done of yesterday's progress before Real Life (TM) got in the way of posting. Tuesday's progress can be seen above as per usual so you are reminded of where I started that day. Yesterday was a day of stress due to some personal stuff and I didn't really get stitching till the evening after the kids were in bed.
It doesn't look like much but somehow it's 234 stitches, those long lines of stitches really do make it look like not much was done. It's starting to look like I will need more than just one spool of Kreinik to do all of the stitches needed - I have done 609 stitches of this Kreinik and still need to do another 932. I have perhaps 1/3 spool left so will have to order another spool for this project.

Stitches done: 234
Total stitches: 6094
Total backstitches: 42.76 inches

See you tomorrow, hopefully at an earlier time.


4 comments:

  1. If you have to order more, I hope you order from a place closer to you! You might have to move the hoop before you get it otherwise!! It also sounds like you may want to order two spools just to be on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could - they only sell solar silver blending filament here :( yes I shall be! just to be on the safe side.

      Delete
  2. Nice progress, but oh no! That means more waiting time until much more progress can be achieved, right? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately not - I'll have done the bulk of the central area so can start circling around doing the rest :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.