Friday 17 February 2017

Friday Freebie: Tiana Fob


This pattern was inspired by the Mucha princess patterns Pinky the Pink has made, this one uses the colours of Tiana which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!
This time no blended colours but lots and lots and lots of backstitch - almost 62 inches of it in fact - that's 1.57 metres!

As the lightest colour is almost invisible on the pattern I have set it so that the back stitching show as black and white with 3 different patterns for the lines so you can tell which is which (hopefully). If you have issues with reading the pattern do let me know! I'll do my best to fix it for you.


You can find the pattern here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.