Friday 24 March 2017

Freebie Friday: Esmeralda Fob

This pattern was inspired by the Mucha princess patterns Pinky the Pink has made, this one uses the colours of Esmeralda which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!
I have put French knots on the pattern as that was the easiest way to show it but what I really had in mind was small gold sequins with a matching gold bead to hold it in place. Or you could use just gold beads, but I would definitely not recommend trying French knots with Kreinik.


If you make this pattern please do leave a comment - I'd love to see it!


You can find the pattern here


2 comments:

  1. I believe I have all of the patterns now, Once I get started on them I'll know for sure :D THANK YOU so much for creating these lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now.. just wait till Friday! :D You are welcome, I'm glad you like them :D

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.