Saturday 27 August 2011

Greens of the Ocean Deep.


It's been a while since I have managed to do so many blocks in a single month. I have now completed 26 blocks for the project and still have another 4 greens to go and then the reds, yellows and oranges. I have been working on this project for almost a year now and am amazed that I managed to sew so much in such a short time. When I started I thought it would take me about 5 years to complete, now I'm pretty sure it's going to be a LOT less - how much less really depends on how the joining of the blocks goes.


This is the 26th block and the 6th green one.
Next up: the seventh green one - medium dark greens

For more information see:  The insane hexagon quilt
To see all the quilt blocks together look here:  Insane Hexagon Project

2 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.