Wednesday 4 January 2012

Time flies...

Goodness it's been a while since I last updated this - it's not that I didn't have anything to update it with - it's just that I lacked the time - below are some highlights of what I've been up to in the mean time.. Just images or I'll never catch up lol.


The WCD baking competition:



The 2+ meter strip of brown mini hexagons that I'd put in a jar for a competition elsewhere in early October.


Halloween cookies and mini cupcakes in odd (and not so odd) flavours (melon, cranberry, toffee and peach)


Taco's done our way:


The gift wrapping for oldest's "Sinterklaas suprise" for a class mate (she loved it!) that I made in 3 days flat including sewing the scraps together to make the fabric.



Christmas decorations:



 The Christmas eve bacon quiche:



Last night's dinner - Secret Chicken noodle soup:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.