Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 16

Despite yesterday's distractions I did get a nice bit done on the embroidery and am now getting close to finally finishing all the whites, thank goodness!  I was getting rather tired of them lol. I have 11 more colours to use in the central bit then 5 for the border of the piece and then I will (finally) have finished this. I'm wondering if anyone has worked out yet what it is or even what it isn't ;.

Colours finished:
3865

Working with:
B5200

Size reference: 1 tile = 15 cm/6 inches
In other news I am now the proud owner of a shiny new bathroom sink tap!!  It's huge - about twice the size of the old one and unlike the old one it's not trying to fall off nor is it "rusted" in place so you can't twist the tap bit to the side. I admit that when the plumber the landlord had sent last week told me he had to order me a new tap I wasn't expecting anything of this size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.