Wednesday 21 November 2012

Movember Beer Ghost

These are the colours that I will be using for my project - I'm not going to paste the list - I'll stick to saying that there are 90 colours that will be used in this project (yes I know - totally nuts)
So far I have completed SATW's Beer Ghost with his movember moustache and I'm about to start the item he's looking at with amazement. He's been stitched with glow in the dark thread and hopefully I will get a nice photo of him glowing in the dark sometime next week.

So far I have only completed 2 clours:
Black and glow in the dark.

2 comments:

  1. Viva la Movember! I LOVE him, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed!! Thanks :D I'm pretty pleased at how I managed to get his expression to look so astonished.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.