Friday 14 December 2012

IHSW and TUSAL

This months TUSAL jar is pretty full again. At the bottom the threads from the Christmas cards, then the Movember beer ghost and the biscornu as well as some threads from UFO #8 which is again hiding in the attic where I find it's easier to work on due to the angle of the light which makes working blue on blue so much easier on my eyes. Lots of metallics, glow in the dark and normal threads this month. Next year I'll be back with another jar as I really enjoy seeing how the jars fill up and what they look like month to month.


This weekend is IHSW again - last time for this year but with this I also hope to continue next year!
I hope to start on another biscornu similar to the one I recently finished.

Not much else to report this time - I've been pretty ill this week and haven't done more more than be ill and try to get better again.

6 comments:

  1. I thought next weekend was hermit! dang it, I've missed out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid not :( However you can always stitch with me - I'll be doing more stitching next weekend as well :D

      Delete
  2. Feel better soon, being sick is never any fun :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Been a bit rushed off my feet getting Christmas stuff over and done with but somehow I managed despite having a week less than usual to prepare :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.