Friday 27 February 2015

Celtic Wolf - WIP post 16

Wednesday's progress got me to a total of 6094 stitches, which you can see above. Yesterday between taking my youngest to see the orthodontist, making Easter care packages and writing 2 blog posts I didn't have much time to stitch. I wanted to finish the thread I was working on and somehow managed to do that more than once resulting in me going to bed a bit too late. Before going to bed I really wanted to know how much Kreinik I had left so I threaded needles till I ran out. It turns out that I have another 8 needles left before I run out, I shall be ordering more as I am pretty sure I don't have enough to complete all of the stitches I need to with this. Fortunately I will be able to move my hoop to do the face and then when I move round to complete the neck area at the top and to the right I will be able to add the bit I wasn't able to do now.
I did take my embroidery with me to the orthodontist but didn't get much time to stitch as it didn't take as long as expected so only managed about 25 or so stitches. I got the bulk done after the kids were in bed. The total stitches I managed yesterday was 317 - quite a bit below my minimum stitch count per day but I'm sure I'll be able to catch up.

My average stitch count at this time is: 400.6875 (yes I know lots of numbers behind the . but I *LOVE* accuracy)

Stitches done: 317
Total stitches: 6411
Total backstitches: 42.76 inches

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. This would go quite nicely in my livingroom...just in case you were worried about placement and all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have the pattern when it's done ;) I have no worries about placement, it will find it's own spot hehe.

      Delete
    2. So, my livingroom isn't good enough? Sighhh, fine I will have to stitch it myself but yes please on the pattern!

      Delete
    3. It's ok :) more that my living room is already good enough and it's here ;)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.