Saturday 27 June 2015

Celtic Wolf - WIP post 42

Yesterday's post brought you the first stitches after the hoop was moved, today you get to see that part begin to be filled in. I didn't do as much as I'd hoped as my short nap became a multi hour sleep. I had not realised I was *that* tired but I suppose it was to be expected having spent the last child free weekend building flat pack furniture instead of resting as I usually do. As a result not so much was done stitching wise but there was still quite a bit of progress.
In the end I managed to stitch 267 stitches - not too bad all things considered.

Stitches done: 267
Total stitches:  16872
Total backstitches: 63.62 inches
Stitches left: 661
Back stitches left: 24.91 inches.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously ALMOST THERE! MY GOODNESS I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait till you see today's post! Talk about close...!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.